What personal information is collected about you?
Two types of information are gathered from you:
- Information you actively give, which includes comments on my blog or messages you send me. This information may be used to deal with your request and I will never share this information with anyone outside of my business;
- Information your web browser gives us, such as your computer's IP address, your city and your screen size. Also monitored is your use of the website by seeing which pages you visit and how long you spend on them. This information may be sent to Google's "Google Analytics" service so that I can measure how effectively my website is at giving you the information you're after.
How cookies are used
"Cookies" are small files which your web browser transfers to your computer when you visit a site. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as providing information to the owners of the site.
What cookies are used?
Each cookie has a unique name which you can use to identify where it came from.
- If you login to my website for any reason, a cookie may be stored so that we can identify you as a logged-in user.
How I protect your privacy
I do not engage in any marketing or advertising practices using cookies which identify you or your computer and I never share personally identifiable information with those outside of my business. anonymous website usage information is shared with Google Analytics as listed above.
Disclosure of your information:
I may disclose information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is:
- reasonably necessary to comply with the law;
- to protect my rights and those of our users.
How you can manage your privacy
Although using cookies helps me to improve my site, you do not need to accept my cookies in order to access this website. The majority of web browsers allow some control of cookies. Find out how to change cookie settings in your browser.